Tila Bead Earrings


Tila beads
I have had Tila beads in my store for ages and had never used them. Tila beads are two-holed flat beads manufactured by Miyuki. They are available in a wide variety of colours and finishes.

Bracelet made using
Superduos and Tila beads
I recently found a great bracelet pattern that I made (with some adaptations) using both Tila beads and Superduos and I absolutely loved it. I wanted earrings to match the bracelet since the colour combination I used to make the bracelet was unusual and I didn't have any earrings that would coordinate (Plus it was just an excuse to make some more beaded jewelry).

I did an internet search for Tila bead earrings and found a picture of some earrings that I liked. I promptly went to my beading table, taking my laptop with me and started making my own version of the earrings from the picture. They were actually quite simple.

Now I have earrings to match my bracelet and I have been rocking the set ever since almost everyday. (Shameful I know). I need to make some more in different colours!


Tila bead earrings
I have created a pattern demonstrating how to make these earrings and it will be sold in Beadz & Bobz very soon!

Happy beading!