Continuing with our Peyote Stitch Series, this week we will cover Two-Drop Peyote Stitch. This is pretty much regular Flat Even Count Peyote Stitch. The only difference is you pick up two beads, skip two beads in the previous row and stitch through the next two beads. This cuts down on your stitching time.
You can refer to Peyote Stitch Series #1 for basic Peyote Stitch knowledge.
1. String your stop bead as shown in the previous post. String an even number of beads.
2. String two beads, skip the last two beads and stitch through the next two beads.
3. Repeat until you are exiting the last pair of beads in that row.
4. To start the next row, string two beads, skip the last two beads and stitch through the next pair of high beads.
5. Continue stitching in this manner until you reach your desired length.
A video on my YouTube channel, The Bead Club Lounge (back when it was called The Bead Club) has been added demonstrating this stitch!
Labels: beadweaving, flat even count peyote stitch, free beading tutorial, free peyote stitch tutorials, peyote stitch, The Bead Club Lounge, Two drop peyote stitch