Ringing In the New Year

Ahhh! It's 2016!!! Already?

I feel like the older I get, the faster time goes! I have so many plans for the new year, personal and business. They're not resolutions ('cause I don't bother with those). I just have goals in mind that I'd like to achieve this year or get closer to anyway.

Floret Earrings- The Bead Club Lounge
I plan on adding lots more patterns to my Etsy shop, The Bead Club Lounge! I've already added one today called Floret Earrings. It's a cute pair of earrings that's great for beginners. Click the link to see them: https://www.etsy.com/listing/262164453/.

I also want to work on my body and mind. Too often, I've been promising myself to get in shape and then not following through! I have to admit that I absolutely hate exercising. I don't think I should run unless being chased and that food is meant to be eaten. The unhealthier it is, the better it tastes! *Sigh*

Anyway, I've dusted off my weights and checked that my sneakers have not
completely dry rotted and I'm ready to give it a go. Starting is not really the problem for me, it's keeping it up. We'll see if I'm still up to the challenge in a few weeks.

I also would like to save more money! I don't go out a whole lot, but where I could save a ton is to eat at home instead of buying food. This would also play a part in getting healthy because I would probably get a lot more nutritious meals in me, if I cooked them myself.

I tend to concentrate a lot on work and I need to get more balanced. I come home from my full-time job and work on a new project for my online store or accounts for my bead shop. There's always something work-related to be done! This year, I would like to work on putting aside work for a little bit and relaxing. Go to the beach, read a book...

What are your goals for the new year?

Labels: , , , , , , ,