New Project and some News

I've decided to try out a new stitch: Russian Spiral. I can't believe I've never tried it before! It's ridiculously simple!

I have created a tutorial for it and that's part of my news...
Helix Bracelet Tutorial- The Bead Club Lounge

You can now purchase my tutorials on Craftsy and Gumroad in addition to my Etsy shop!

A PayPal account is required to purchase my patterns from both Etsy and Craftsy. People have been asking me how they can purchase my tutorials without a PayPal account and now you can. My Gumroad shop will allow you to make secure purchases with your credit card. Yay!

See the links below for all the places where you can score yourself a pattern from The Bead Club Lounge:
www.etsy.com/shop/thebeadclublounge
https://gumroad.com/thebeadclublounge
If you want to purchase my patterns from Craftsy, simply type 'The Bead Club Lounge' into the search bar at the top left of the Craftsy homepage.