Hi! How's it going?
During the last few weeks, I have been seeing tons of patterns using the latest Potomac Bead Company product: AVA beads. I thought it was high time I mentioned them, so here goes.
This post contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosures here.
The AVA bead design was originally created by Gianna Zimmerman. You may know her from her YouTube channel, B4PBakup (Beading4Perfectionists). The beads are made in the Czech Republic and are V-shaped with three holes. One hole is at the base of the V while the other two are at the top. Each bead measures 10x4 mm. You can, of course, purchase the AVA beads from Potomac Bead Company.
I wouldn't tell you about new bead shapes and not let you know where you can find patterns that use them. Below is a list of some FREE patterns that I have found using the AVA beads:
- AVA Goes Futuristic- B4PBakup YouTube channel
- Pheonix Bracelet- Potomac Bead Company's YouTube channel
- Appalachian Bracelet- Potomac Bead Company's YouTube channel
- AVA Star- Potomac Bead Company's YouTube channel
- Cleopatra Bracelet- Potomac Bead Company's YouTube channel
- Lamp Light Beaded Beads- Potomac Bead Company's YouTube channel
- Native American Style Earrings- Potomac Bead Company's YouTube channel
- Beaded AVA Necklace- Beadifulnights' YouTube channel
- Ripple Beaded Bracelets- Beaded Jewelry Diva's YouTube channel
- Sparkly Space Invaders- NJ Designs
I have also discovered some Etsy patterns for purchase:
If you make any designs using the AVA beads, feel free to tag me on instagram @thebeadclublounge
Labels: AVA bead patterns, AVA bead tutorials, AVA beads, beading, free beading patterns, free beading tutorials, The Bead Club Lounge