Crescent beads are 3x10 mm two-hole Czech pressed glass beads that have a uniform curved shape resembling a crescent moon. These beads have been on the market for some time now but are quite popular so I thought I would round-up some beading patterns that use these uniquely shaped beads.
Of course, I have a combination of free patterns and some that can be purchased.
Crescent Bead Tutorials
The following is a list of five free crescent bead tutorials:
- The Palms bracelet- Beadaholique
- Ophelia Bracelet- Beadaholique
- Gold Crescents Bracelet- JRPDesigns Beading Channel
- High Tower Bracelet- Potomac Bead Company
- Nebula Pendant- Potomac Bead Company
Here are some Etsy beading patterns to be purchased that also use Crescent beads:
Be sure to tag me on Instagram
@thebeadclublounge to share photos of any jewelry you make using Crescent beads with me.
Labels: crescent bead patterns, Crescent beads, free beading patterns, free beading tutorials, The Bead Club Lounge