What's Up Wednesday #4- New Tutorials Galore!

Last weekend, I was really productive in comparison to the previous one. You can read about my previous weekend here.

I filmed, edited and published a new video for my YouTube channel called the Sunflower Bracelet Tutorial. I also wrote a full tutorial, complete with step-by-step photos, for the same bracelet. If you're interested in the written bracelet tutorial, you can see it here.

Rosette Earrings- The Bead Club Lounge
It had been a couple of weeks since I added a new beading pattern to my Etsy shop so I worked on an Earring tutorial. The pattern is called Rosette Earrings and they are lovely, if I do say so myself.

I really like this new pattern. They are simple but I find beauty in simplicity and it also means you don't have to spend a lot of time to make them!

The final project that I worked on last weekend, yes, there's more, was a new Skillshare video tutorial. I have decided to start a new series called "From Zero to Expert", where I teach various beadweaving techniques using fun projects.

The first episode in this series is Herringbone using MiniDuos. I show you how to create a Herringbone Stitch bracelet using two-hole beads. I used MiniDuo beads but you can use SuperDuo beads, if you prefer.

Skillshare is currently offering a 3 month premium membership for just US$0.99! You can participate in a variety of classes during this time. As a special offer to five lucky people, I have created a FREE link for my class. This link expires 2nd November, 2016.

Here is my class Introduction:



I also filmed a second Herringbone video for Skillshare that I have to edit. I plan to publish that one in a week or two. Of course, I will let you know when I have done that.

All in all, I was pretty tired by Sunday night but I felt very accomplished and pleased with myself.

If you create any of my tutorials, tag me on social media! All of my social media links are on the right of this page. Also subscribe to my mailing list using the box to the top right so that you will never miss a new blog post.

Labels: , , , , ,